Tuesday, April 26, 2011

A New Beginning

This is a new beginning...a new venture in my life. I've opened my shop on Etsy (thank you very much for letting me be a part of it). I'm creating little works of art and one of a kind kits to make your imagination and creativity go wild! I love technology; however, I feel that your mind is the greatest gift there is and should be utilized to the fullest. I hope that my little corner in the world brings a smile to your face and provides you a place to come and visit often. With my shop being new, I will be adding new ideas and creations weekly~so please check back often. In the meantime, thank you for visiting. Have a wonderful day!
Lynn

1 comment:

  1. Dear Lynn -
    I'm so glad you and I found each other. I'll be back often to see what you have to share. Your blog and your Etsy shop are on my list of places to visit again and again. I can't wait to get better acquainted and to see part of your world every time I stop by.
    ~Adrienne~

    ReplyDelete