Friday, April 29, 2011

Happy Friday

Good Morning Everyone...I hope this finds you doing well this morning and having survived the terrible storms of yesterday. Please say a special prayer for those that lost their homes and communities in the Mississippi, Alabama area yesterday~and another special prayer for those that lost family members-may they be able to find comfort and strength from God to be strong throughout all of this.
Yesterday, my daughter Stacy and I enjoyed a great day together and were able to find some new door mats at Lowe's for the room, along with a new addition of a purple African Violet~in honor of my mother...so Mom, the African Violet will have a new home in the room in front of the window on my mother's antique plant stand where she grew African Violets. I don't have a green thumb like her, so I'll start off with one and maybe work in a couple of different houseplants also. Stacy bought me a Ladybug flag, of course, for outside...the theme will be carried over to the outside. We spent quite a bit of time at Lowe's and made comments about a lot of different hardware that could be incorporated into the room for storage. It's amazing that one of my favorite stores is a hardware store, especially Lowe's. There are so many different items that can be turned into and used for all my needs!!! We refrained ourselves from going overboard until I find everything I already have and incorporate that into the room, then to see what else I need!! What fun!
I am meeting some wonderful people online, as I did when I joined Facebook a year ago...I'll be adding to my list of people that inspire me under the caption "My Inspiration". Please check them out...the world is full of talented and special people!
I just saw a bunny in the yard eating when I let Teddy Bear (my Shih Tzu) out...he was a big, brown bunny! He just kept on eating while Teddy was out there except by the time I got my phone (to take a picture) he had hopped away...I'll keep looking for him...next time I'll have my phone with me!
I'm off today to help a dear friend, my special friend Nan...of course, we will visit a few stores in the course of the day...just being around creative people, I feel brings your own creative level to new heights...so on the drive to an appointment, we will bounce ideas off each other~what fun!!
I wish each of you a wonderful day...full of laughter, fun, love, relaxing and of course, paying it forward. We would not be where we are today, without paying it forward, I believe. So give a smile, a helping hand, a hug, a word of encouragement~give of yourself-the reward is even greater.
Happy Friday....with Love, Lynn

1 comment:

  1. Great use of space, Lynn. You'll love having a studio of your own -- wish I had one. Can't wait to see what you create.

    ReplyDelete